Lincoln Camera Club is responsible for your personal data whilst you remain a member.
You may email us on – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You may write to us at – Lincoln Camera Club, c/o Red Recruitment 24-7, 4 Pioneer Way, Doddington Road, Lincoln. LN6 3DH
You may use a contact form on our website (www. lincolncameraclub.uk).
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. You should keep us informed if your personal data changes during your membership with us.
We keep details of –
- Your Identity – includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier,.
- Contact Details – includes your address, email address and telephone numbers.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as you remain a member of the club. Should you resign membership, leave the area or have your membership revoked your data will be deleted.
Similarly, should your membership lapse due to non-payment of dues, your data will be deleted and you will have to be re-registered by completing a membership form.
You have the right to:
- Request Access to your personal data.
- Request Correction of that data.
- Request Erasure of your personal data.
- Withdraw Consent at any time for us to hold your personal data.