Lincoln Camera Club is responsible for your personal data whilst you remain a member.
You may write to us at – Lincoln Camera Club, c/o Red Recruitment 24-7, 4 Pioneer Way, Doddington Road, Lincoln. LN6 3DH
You may use a contact form on our website (www. lincolncameraclub.uk).
You also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We keep details of –
- Your Identity – includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier,.
- Contact Details – includes your address, email address and telephone numbers.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as you remain a member of the club. Should you resign membership, leave the area or have your membership revoked your data will be deleted.
Similarly, should your membership lapse due to non-payment of dues, your data will be deleted and you will have to be re-registered by completing a membership form.
You have the right to:
- Request Access to your personal data.
- Request Correction of that data.
- Request Erasure of your personal data.
- Withdraw Consent at any time for us to hold your personal data.